IT Manager (HQ)
Qualification: BSc/BA in Computer Science, engineering or relavant field.
- The IT Manager will lead the department and work with Royal Selangor Group in planning and implementing information systems to support business operations and achieve effective and cost beneficial operations. Have a solid technical background while able to manage and motivate people.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of existing hardware and software in use to maximize efficiency of the network and users' utilization of them, including local area networks, communications systems, office automation and ERP.
- Works with Royal Selangor Group to design, implement and evaluate the systems that support end users effectively and productively within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
- Overall, the IT Manager is accountable for ensuring continuity of IT services for users throughout the organization, globally through planning, technical leadership and project coordination.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform all supervisory responsibilities associated with the ITG department including employee related issues.
- Enforce company policies and procedures as a member of management for all employees. Assist with upgrading information security.
- Determine the goals of IT within broad outlines provided by the executive management and contribute to the continuity of computer services by providing necessary technical leadership and project coordination.
- Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for information technology projects with project tracking and variance reports. Oversee all phases of project from conception to completion, within budget and on time.
- Overseeing and managing a company's information technology projects. Coordinates project phases from development to installation. Acts as liaison between clients, vendors, and consultants.
- Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with co-workers, and every level of management.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in MIS technology and remain highly technically competent at all levels of data processing while striving for enhanced user productivity through implementation of new software technology where applicable, and the implementation of policies that more effectively utilize MIS resources.
- Forecast costs, equipment and personnel needs for projects and programs as required and related to MIS operations.
Other Functions & Responsibilities:
- Develop work-breakdown structures.
- Provide risk assessment. Assemble risk management plans and work effort documents.
- Create project documentation.
- Review estimates.
- Assess new opportunities.
- Prepare proposals.
- Flag potential issues and risks.
- Manage multiple vendors.
- Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet employees needs while protecting the company's assets.
- Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.
- Specialized knowledge: ERP
- MSC/MA will be a plus.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of complex information and requirements.
- Good prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans.
- Great IT skills combined with a good head for business.
- Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Free parking
- Dental / Optical
- In-house clinic / Panel clinic
- Hospitalization claim
- Holiday Subsidy
- Subsidized canteen food
- Staff discount up to 35%
Contact Person : Joseph Arul Raj
Contact Number : 03 - 4145 6058
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Full address : 4 Jalan Usahawan 6, Setapak Jaya, 53300 Kuala Lumpur