(CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT) - HQ
Qualification: Experience in working with a CRM system/program.
- Execute campaigns across Retail, Royal Selangor Visitor Centre and e-commerce that increase sales, customer engagement and customer recruitment.
- Responsible for the management of Royal Selangor’s Privileges program.
1. Marketing Promotions
- Develop and execute marketing tactical activities to drive sales across retail, Royal Selangor Visitor Centre and e-commerce channels.
- Responsibilities include promotion development, content creation, marketing collateral production, execution and post mortem analysis.
2. Generate effective customer lists according to campaign objectives
- Generate effective databases that will achieve campaign objectives in a timely manner.
- Be creative and think out of the box in utilising data to segment and personalise campaigns to specific target customers according to the brief given or campaign.
- Set up customer lists and manage distribution of eDMs via Mailchimp.
3. Omni-Channel Campaign Creation and Testing
- Research and test new conversion techniques (new call to action and bounce back mechanics) and ideas for offline (customer events, rewards redemption) and online activities (e-commerce promotions).
- Develop ideas and proposals that will increase recruitment and retention levels with specific measures of success.
4. Campaign Monitoring
- Monitor campaign results based on agreed KPIs (e.g. open rate, bounce back to store, sales contribution) for tactical campaigns. This includes offline and online campaigns.
- Establish and refine performance benchmarks (ie open rate, click-through rate, redemption rate and etc), summarise key insights, and recommend actions to improve results.
- Analyse EDM campaigns’ KPIs to ensure continuous improvements across the indicators.
5. CRM Calendar
- Manage and execute CRM calendar across all markets in a timely manner.
6. Data analysis and market insights to continuously optimise marketing campaigns
- To develop commercial awareness and know the target market well to ensure campaigns generate sales conversions.
- Have a good understanding of Royal Selangor Privileges customer behaviour to generate databases that deliver high engagement rates.
- To work closely with Marketing and Digital teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated across the marketing channels.
7. Privileges Loyalty Program
- Resolve store and customer queries on Privileges memberships
- Points Redemption process – data and letter generation
- Ad hoc report generation for markets (RSM, RSA, RSUK, RSHK, RSS) when required
- Routine monthly report generation that includes
- Birthday Rewards Redemption (monthly)
- Recruitment (monthly)
- eDM Open Rate (when required)
- Routine quarterly report generation that includes
- Downgrade list to stores (quarterly)
- Board of Directors' meeting reports
8. Customer Events
- Develop and manage events that will increase customer engagement and generate sales.
9. Retail Platforms
- Support the development and execution of tactical tools to enhance customer experience across the group, e.g. WeChat, Alipay, C-Trip, bank partners and etc.
10. Other department requirements.
Programs that will be used on a regular basis:
- CRM-POS, Jemisys and Mailchimp.
- Privileges recruitment and retention / active rates
- Customer Event sales
- Experience in working with a CRM system/program.
- Proven experience in planning and implementing a promotional campaign.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative working style.
- Moderate to advanced Excel skills.
- Basic understanding of Mailchimp or a similar eDM management system.
- Knowledge on segmenting and targeting customer database.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in a related field.
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Medical (Panel & In-House Clinics)
- Free parking
- Subsidized canteen food
- Staff discount up to 35%
Contact Person : Shubaashini /Wendy
Contact Number : 03 - 4145 6384 / 6059
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Full address : 4 Jalan Usahawan 6, Setapak Jaya, 53300 Kuala Lumpur